San Martín Pilgrims’ Refuge Hostel is a hospitable private hostel located in the town of Santiago de Miraz, in the municipality and council of Friol. It is located in the old parsonage and is staffed by members of The Confraternity of Saint James voluntary association. The idea of this association is that the hospitaleros attend to the pilgrims on the Camino in order to “give something back” to the Camino de Santiago. This hostel on the Camino del Norte is exclusively for pilgrims on the Camino de Santiago.
- Address: Corral da Fonte, 8 20810 Santiago de Miraz (Concello de Friol) – Lugo.
- Phone number: (+34) 982 194 933
- Email: [email protected]
- Hostel owned by: Confraternity of Saint James
- Possibility to exit when it closes: No.
- Availability: Open from Easter to October 31st
- Timetable: From 14:30 to 22:30.
This information may vary from year to year. We recommend to inquire with the accommodation