Terms and conditions
The use of this website implies acceptance of the conditions set out in all the paragraphs expressed here, which must be read in their entirety, viajescaminodesantiago.com reserving the right to change without notice.
All rights related to the contents and processes of the site www.viajescaminodesantiago.com are owned by RED ACTIVA INTEGRAL SL or third parties who have authorized their inclusion in the site, not being able to be reproduced or used without permission of their owners.
Viajes Camino de Santiago is a registered trademark owned by RED ACTIVA INTEGRAL SL with CIF B19651983 and address at C/ POETA GRACIÁN 6, 2º B 18007 Granada, telephone information 691 585 420 (Monday to Friday from 10:00 to 14:00 hours and 16:30 to 19:30), with email.: [email protected]
For incidents on the service that do not admit waiting, communicate with 694 408 178.
If any owner or proprietor of rights on contents expressed in www.viajescaminodesantiago.com does not want them to be used for our purposes, you can contact us to solve it.
The user authorizes Viajes camino de Santiago the treatment of his personal data, answering for its veracity, for the purpose of fulfilling his request for services of cultural promotion and access to social events, culture and leisure, and for the purpose of receiving information about such services and events, both promotional and informative, authorizing Viajes camino de Santiago to transfer them exclusively for the proceedings and processes relating to the service requested.
The user may request the modification or deletion of such data, communicating by e-mail or by writing to the address of Viajes camino de Santiago expressed in the ownership, in order to ensure your privacy.
We inform you that your personal data have been obtained from a source of public access (for example, telephone lists, censuses, etc.) and have been contrasted with the Robinson list, and incorporated into the processing system owned by RED ACTIVA INTEGRAL, S.L. with CIF B19651983 and registered office at C/ POETA GRACIÁN, Nº 6, 2º-B of GRANADA province of Granada C.P.:18007. The purpose of this file is to carry out a control, evolution and administration of the data relating to our CLIENTS.
In addition, in accordance with the rights conferred by the REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of personal data, the CUSTOMER may exercise the rights of access, rectification, limitation of processing, deletion, portability and opposition to the processing of personal data, by addressing your request to the postal address indicated above or email [email protected]
Terms of service:
Viajes camino de Santiago intermediate in the promotion and sale of events, without any responsibility for the content and organization of them.
Our service is based on managing the purchase of tickets and if necessary the added services of travel and / or stay, on behalf of the purchaser as supplemented, with their taxes included, adding to the price of the same a charge for management or reservation specified in each specific case.
The purchase of services offered by Viajes Camino de Santiago will only be effective when the payment is verified.
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF THE BOOKING
The realization of the booking of any of our products supposes the total acceptance on the part of the client of the general conditions of contracting, subject to the following clauses:
– It is the sole and exclusive responsibility of the client to read and understand the general reservation conditions prior to their acceptance, as well as all the documentation that the company sends for the correct development of the contracted services.
– Viajes Camino de Santiago has an obligatory civil liability insurance, complying with the current legal regulations established for travel agency.
– Customers are informed that all prices of Viajes Camino de Santiago products, indicated both on the website (www.viajescaminodesantiago.com), as in catalogues, brochures or budgets, will be valid except for typographical error, which may be corrected by the company in writing.
– The contracted services will be specified in detail in the catalogue or brochure of each of the different trips or products, as long as the customer has not requested a personalized quote. In this case, the contracted services will appear in their totality detailed in the budget sent, previous purchase, by the company to the client.
– In the case of variations in contracted services subject to questions of availability, such as the non-inclusion of the private bathroom service in the category of hostels and pensions, Viajes Camino de Santiago will inform the client of the situation to request his authorization to make the reservation according to the modification of the service indicated. In case of disagreement the company will proceed to the complete refund of the total amount of the reservation to the client.
– The purchase of a product by the customer may be made through the purchase link on the website or by requesting a printed form from the company, through the various existing channels of communication.
– Viajes Camino de Santiago reserves the right to refuse or cancel the purchase within 5 working days following the hiring of the service, proceeding to refund the full amount received.
– In relation to the above, if the customer buys a trip with imminent departure date that prevents the realization of the same, the customer is entitled to a refund of the full amount of the reservation without penalty.
FORM OF PAYMENT
Viajes Camino de Santiago offers its clients the following forms of payment: bank transfer, credit card or Pay-Pal. As for the terms and methods of payment of a reservation, the customer must take into account the following clauses:
– To make effective the booking of any of the products offered, the customer will have to make a deposit of 50% of the total booking. The remaining amount will be pending to be made in a second payment.
– The payment of the remaining amount, which would total the entire trip, must be paid by the customer no later than 30 calendar days before the date of commencement of travel contracted. If not, the agency reserves the right to proceed to the cancellation of the reservation, losing the client the amount paid to the date of your booking.
– Payments can be made through the following channels: credit or debit card, Pay-Pal and bank transfer.
– The client must at all times follow the booking instructions at the time of payment of the same, complying with the rules regarding deadlines and nomination of concepts and references. Otherwise the agency may not consider the reservation valid.
– In the event that the agency can not offer the requested trip for reasons beyond the organization itself (availability of dates, reservations or other reasons …), Viajes Camino de Santiago may cancel the reservation within 5 working days after receipt of the same, receiving the client the full refund of the deposit of the reservation paid.
MODIFICATION OF THE BOOKING
In the event that Viajes Camino de Santiago makes changes for various reasons, such as overbooking, lack of availability or others, the customer will be notified with the maximum advance offering the options to accept the service in accordance with the changes notified or proceed to change the dates of the reservation without additional cost. In case of disagreement the possibility is offered to proceed to the cancellation of the reservation, receiving the client a full refund of the amount paid to the agency.
The customer has the right to request modifications to his booking, meaning: changes in dates, owners, contracted services, supplements or other variants; up to a maximum period of 15 calendar days prior to the start of the trip.
The management of these modifications by the client will have an added cost of 25€ per reservation, in reservations between 1 and 7 nights; 40€ per modification for reservations between 8 and 14 nights; and 60€ of expense for changes in reservations of 15 nights or more. Please note that the consumer will be solely responsible for any additional costs caused by changes in your booking.
CANCELLATION OF RESERVATION
Any request for cancellation must be notified to Viajes Camino de Santiago by email: [email protected] Below are the cancellation conditions for the different types of travel offered.
Travel on your own
If for any reason the client decides to cancel the reservation before it begins, he must take into account the following conditions of penalty and compensation to Viajes Camino de Santiago agency:
– If the cancellation occurs more than 30 days before the start of the trip, the company will apply a charge of 15% of the total price of the trip to the client.
– If the cancellation occurs between 15 and 30 days before the start of the trip, the company will apply a charge of 50% of the total price of the trip to the client.
– If the cancellation occurs less than 15 days before the trip, the Tour Operator will charge the client 100% of the total price of the trip.
– If the reservation includes a cancellation insurance, the client will have to ignore the ordinary conditions, explicitly taking into account the special conditions “with cancellation insurance” detailed in later points.
Viajes Camino de Santiago reserves the right to cancel or reject a reservation within 5 working days of receipt for logistical or availability reasons, in which case the full amount paid by the client will be refunded.
In the event that the customer does not show up for the trip and does not notify the agency, he/she will not be entitled to any refund.
Organized group trips:
If for any reason the client decides to cancel the reservation before it begins, he must take into account the following conditions of penalty and compensation to Viajes Camino de Santiago agency.
– If the cancellation is made more than 30 days before the start of the journey, the company will proceed with the full refund of the amount paid by the client.
– If the cancellation occurs between 30 and 15 days before the trip, the company will apply a charge of 50% of the total cost of the trip.
– If the cancellation occurs less than 15 days before the start of the trip, the company will charge the client 100% of the total cost of the trip.
– If the booking includes a cancellation insurance, you will have to ignore the ordinary conditions, explicitly taking into account the special conditions “with cancellation insurance” detailed in later points.
– In case the client does not show up for the trip and does not notify the agency, he/she will not be entitled to any refund.
– In the event that the trip is subject to a minimum number of participants and this is specified in the characteristics and details of the product, Viajes Camino de Santiago may cancel the trip with a minimum of 30 days prior to the established start date. In this case, the client may opt to modify the reservation or cancel it, in which case he/she will receive a full refund of the amount paid.
Transfer of the booking
In the event that the client decides to make a change of ownership, he/she will have to notify this at least 5 working days before the date of the trip. It will be the responsibility of the contracting party to adjust the payments with the substitute person, in such a way that the agency will remain unaware of the present economic transaction between the participants.
Viajes Camino de Santiago offers its clients the possibility of contracting one of the two types of cancellation insurance offered, which will cover the costs of cancellation for various contingencies, mainly medical, family or work related reasons.
Cancellation insurance with COVID-19 coverage:
If the customer takes out cancellation insurance and needs to cancel his or her trip for reasons stated in the policy, he or she will receive a full refund, except for the amount paid for the insurance, which is not refundable.
You can consult the main coverage of the insurance here. Please note that Viajes Camino de Santiago will not be responsible for the refund if the insurer decides that the reasons for the cancellation are not duly justified or are not included in the policy taken out.
Despite having taken out this insurance policy, once the trip has started, the suspension, modification, or interruption of the services or voluntary withdrawal by the client for personal reasons or of any other nature, will not give rise to any refund of the services contracted and not enjoyed.
You can consult the main conditions of the insurance by calling 981966846. Please note that Viajes Camino de Santiago will not be responsible for the refund if the insurer considers that the reasons for the cancellation are not duly justified or are not included in the policy taken out.
Booking conditions bus:
– The bus transport service is unique and exclusive to organised group travel and will be available for the dates specified.
– The bus ticket is non-refundable, however it can be transferred to a third party by notifying the agency in advance in accordance with the established booking modification deadlines.
– If any part of the journey has to be made through an intermediary and external company, the agency will be responsible for the management, cost and delivery of the tickets to the customer.
– Bus departure times in each city may vary for various reasons, such as those arising from traffic or traffic problems. In this case Viajes Camino de Santiago will not be responsible for delays due to reasons beyond its control.
– If a customer is late for a departure, he will miss the bus and the company will not be responsible for any refund.