Ribadeo Pilgrims Hostel is a renovated public hostel located on the front line of the Ribadeo Estuary, in the town of the same name in the province of Lugo. This hostel has very few beds and offers a spectacular view of the Ribadeo estuary, so sometimes you have to arrive early to get a place. This hostel on the Camino del Norte is exclusively for pilgrims on the Camino de Santiago.
- Address: Ctra. de Faro, s/n. 27710 Ribadeo – Lugo.
- Telephone: (+34) 982 128 689 (Ribadeo Tourist Office) / (+34) 689 550 055 (Local Police).
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Ownership of the hostel: Xunta de Galicia
- Possibility to exit when closed: Yes
- Availability: all year round.
- Schedule: None.
This information may vary from year to year. We recommend to inquire with the accommodation