The Pilgrims’ Hostel of Valdesalor is a small and cosy public hostel located at the entrance of the town of Valdesalor in Cáceres, within the municipality of Cáceres. This hostel on the Vía de la Plata is exclusively for pilgrims on the Camino de Santiago, and to access it you have to go to the pensioner’s home.
- Address: C/ Valdesalor, s/n 10195 Valdesalor (Cáceres).
- Phone number: (+34) 927 129 711 / (+34) 927 129 859
- Email: [email protected]
- Ownership of the hostel: Cáceres City Council.
- Possibility to exit when closed: Yes
- Availability: all year round.
- Opening hours: Open all day.
This information may vary from year to year. We recommend to inquire with the accommodation