Molino de Pancaliente Hostel is an interesting public hostel located in the old renovated mill, 350 meters from the Lusitania Bridge in the Extremadura capital of Merida, between the promenade and the river. This hostel on the Vía de la Plata is exclusively for pilgrims on the Camino de Santiago.
- Address: Avenida de José Fernández López, s/n 06800 Mérida (Badajoz).
- Phone: (+34) 682 514 366 / (+34) 680 947 906
- Email: [email protected].com
- Ownership of the hostel: Ayuntamiento de Mérida.
- Possibility to exit when closed: Yes
- Availability: all year round.
- Opening hours: from 10:00 to 22:00.
This information may vary from year to year. We recommend to inquire with the accommodation