Santa María Parish Hostel is a modest parish hostel located in the town of Fuenterroble de Salvatierra, Salamanca. This hostel on the Vía de la Plata is one of the most iconic of the Vía de la Plata, and its promoter is one of the people who has been most involved in the conservation of the route that runs along this road, offering a place of unparalleled hospitality. Even so, this hostel is exclusively for pilgrims on the Camino de Santiago.
- Address: C/ Larga, 37 37768 Fuenterroble de Salvatierra (Salamanca).
- Phone number: (+34) 923 151 083
- Email: [email protected]
- Hostel property: Parish of Fuenterroble de Salvatierra.
- Possibility to exit when closed: Yes
- Availability: all year round.
- Schedule: Consult
This information may vary from year to year. We recommend to inquire with the accommodation