The Puerto de Béjar Municipal Pilgrims’ Hostel is a modest public hostel located in Colonia La Estación, in the town of Puerto de Béjar, in the municipality of Peñacaballera. This hostel on the Vía de la Plata is not exclusively for pilgrims on the Camino de Santiago, although it is mainly oriented to them. Proof of this is that they carry out various activities aimed at the religious, spiritual, touristic and historical preservation of the Camino de Santiago in exchange for a donation as the price of accommodation.
- Address: C/ Colonia de la Estación, 1 37720 Puerto de Béjar (Salamanca).
- Phone: (+34) 923 169 610 / (+34) 650 264 821 / (+34) 652 506 189
- Email: [email protected]
- Ownership of the hostel: Town Hall of Puerto de Bérjar
- Possibility of leaving when closed: consult
- Availability: Open from March 1st to October 31st.
- Timetable: From 14:00 to 22:30.
This information may vary from year to year. We recommend to inquire with the accommodation