The Municipal Hostel of Grimaldo is a small public hostel located 650 meters from the road, in the town of Grimaldo in Cáceres, part of the municipality of Cañaveral. This hostel on the Vía de la Plata is exclusively for pilgrims on the Camino de Santiago and adjoins the Grimaldo bar, where you have to ask for the keys.
- Address: C/ Carretera de Salamanca, 2 (N-630, Km. 502) 10829 Grimaldo (Cañaveral – Cáceres).
- Telephone: (+34) 650 848 181
- Ownership of the hostel: Ayuntamiento de Cañaveral.
- Possibility to exit when closed: Yes
- Availability: all year round.
- Schedule: No schedule
This information may vary from year to year. We recommend to inquire with the accommodation