Majalavara Hostel is a modern and almost luxurious public hostel located in the town of Carcaboso in Cáceres. This hostel on the Vía de la Plata is not exclusively for pilgrims on the Camino de Santiago, as it also accepts other types of tourists. It is equipped with an interpretation centre of the Vía de la Plata, as well as a lounge with television.
- Address: C/ Albergue los Miliarios, 2 10670 Carcaboso (Cáceres).
- Phone: (+34) 640 281 337 / (+34) 636 781 903 / (+34) 927 402 171
- Email: [email protected]
- Hostel Ownership: Carcaboso Town Hall / Private Management
- Possibility to exit when closed: Yes
- Availability: all year round.
- Timetable: from 10:00 onwards.
This information may vary from year to year. We recommend to inquire with the accommodation