The Embalse de Alcántara Hostel is a renovated public hostel, although privately run, located 600 meters from the road, and 1 kilometer from crossing the Tagus River. It is located at the foot of the Alcántara Reservoir, in the municipality of Garrovillas de Alconétar. This hostel on the Vía de la Plata is not exclusively for pilgrims on the Camino de Santiago, as it also accepts other types of tourists, and it is an isolated building, with no adjacent services other than the hostel and restaurant itself.
- Address: Carretera N-630, Km 519,8 10940 Garrovillas de Alconétar (Cáceres).
- Telephone: (+34) 927 108 300 / (+34) 664 262 742
- Email: [email protected]
- Ownership of the hostel: Junta de Extremadura / Private Management
- Possibility to exit when closed: Yes
- Availability: all year round.
- Timetable: from 12:00 to 19:00.
This information may vary from year to year. We recommend to inquire with the accommodation