The Inturjoven Hostel in Seville is a very well equipped hostel located in the centre of the Andalusian capital of Seville, right next to the Reina Mercedes University Campus, as well as close to the Avenida de la Palmera. This hostel on the Vía de la Plata is not exclusively for pilgrims on the Camino de Santiago as it accepts all types of tourists, although they do issue credentials and stamp them. They also have a good variety of accommodation for pilgrims and tourists.
- Address: C/ Isaac Peral, 2 41012 Sevilla.
- Telephone: (+34) 955 181 181
- Email: [email protected]
- Hostel ownership: Public / Junta de Andalucía.
- Possibility to exit when closed: No
- Availability: all year round.
- Opening hours: Open all day.
This information may vary from year to year. We recommend to inquire with the accommodation