The Pilgrims’ Hostel of Santa Marta de Tera is a humble and renovated public hostel located in the Zamora town of Santa Marta de Tera, in the municipality of Camarzana de Tera. This hostel on the Camino Sanabrés is exclusively for pilgrims on the Camino de Santiago and has basic facilities and services for pilgrims.
- Address: Calle Iglesia Sta Marta, 36, 49626 Santa Marta de Tera, Zamora
- Phone: +34 980 649 006
- Hostel property: Camarzana de Tera City Council
- Availability: All year round (confirm in winter)
- Possibility to leave when it closes: Consult
- Opening hours: 10:00 – 22:00
This information may vary from year to year. We recommend to inquire with the accommodation