The Santa Ana – Veigadaña Pilgrims’ Hostel is a beautiful public hostel located in the headquarters of the Santa Ana – Veigadaña Neighbours’ Association, in the town of Veigadaña. This hostel on the Portuguese Way is exclusively for pilgrims on the Camino de Santiago and offers breakfast and cafeteria service.
- Address: Rúa as Baloutas, 11, 36416, Pontevedra
- Phone number: +34 986 094 277 // +34 673 289 491
- E-mail: rake290[email protected]
- Hostel property: Veigadaña City Council
- Possibility of leaving when closed: consult
- Availability: all year round.
- Opening hours: from 13:00 to 22:00.
This information may vary from year to year. We recommend to inquire with the accommodation