The Santa Baia de Mos Pilgrims’ Hostel is a small and cosy public hostel located in the Pontevedra of A Rúa, in the municipality of Mos. This hostel on the Portuguese Way is exclusively for pilgrims on the Camino de Santiago and has priority accommodation for people with physical limitations and pilgrims on foot.
- Address: Camiño da Rua, 19, 36415, A Rúa, Mos – Pontevedra
- Telephone: +34 986 348 001
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Ownership of the hostel: Santa Baia de Mos Neighbourhood Association
- Possibility of leaving when closed: consult
- Availability: all year round.
- Opening hours: from 13:00 to 22:00
This information may vary from year to year. We recommend to inquire with the accommodation