The Tui Pilgrims’ Hostel is a modest public hostel located in an old parish house from the 19th century in the town of Tui, Pontevedra. This hostel on the Portuguese Way is exclusively for pilgrims on the Camino de Santiago and reserves priority accommodation for pilgrims coming from Portugal.
- Address: C. Párroco Rodríguez Vázquez, s/n 36700 Tui
- Phone number: (+34) 638 276 855 // (+34) 649 502 704
- Ownership of the hostel: Xunta de Galicia
- Possibility of leaving when closed: consult
- Availability: all year round.
- Timetable: from 13:30 to 20:00.
This information may vary from year to year. We recommend that you contact your accommodation for more information.