Rainha Santa Isabel Pilgrims Hostel is a cosy religious hostel located in an annex building of the Santa Clara Monastery, in the Portuguese town of Coimbra. This hostel on the Portuguese Way is exclusively for pilgrims on the Camino de Santiago and has a large patio with tables and chairs where you can rest and meet, as well as a nice bar.
- Address: Alto de Santa Clara 3040-270 Coimbra (Portugal)
- Phone number: +351 239 441 674
- Website: http://rainhasantaisabel.org/
- Hostel Property: Rainha Santa Isabel Church
- Possibility of leaving when closed: consult
- Availability: all year round.
- Timetable: From 15:00 to 20:00.
This information may vary from year to year. We recommend to inquire with the accommodation