The Pilgrims Hostel in Porto is a modern Youth Hostel, part of the Pousadas de Juventude network in Portugal. Located in the magnificent city of Oporto, this hostel of the Portuguese Way is not exclusive for pilgrims of the Camino de Santiago although presenting the Camino credential you don’t need the hostel card of this network of Pousadas.
- Address: C. Paulo da Gama, 551 4150-589 Porto
- Telephone: +351 226 17 72 57 // +351 226 16 30 59 // +351 925 66 49 83
- Website: microsites.juventude.gov.pt
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Hostel Ownership: State
- Possibility of leaving when closed: consult
- Availability: all year round.
- Opening hours: 24 hours.
This information may vary from year to year. We recommend to inquire with the accommodation