São Salvador de Grijó Pilgrims Hostel is a small spartan hostel located at the foot of the Camino in the Portuguese village of Grijó, in the municipality of Vila Nova do Gaia. This hostel on the Portuguese Way is exclusively for pilgrims on the Camino de Santiago and is managed by the Parish of São Salvador de Grijó. It is a house with several bedrooms where the beds are distributed, most of them organized in bunk beds. It also has a large courtyard where you can leave your bikes.
- Address: Rua Cardoso Pinto, 274 – Grijó (Portugal)
- Phone: +351 913 495 004 // +351 919 650 413 // +351 227 640 029
- Mail: [email protected]
- Hostel property: Paróquia de São Salvador de Grijó Parish Church
- Possibility of leaving when closed: consult
- Availability: all year round.
- Opening hours: please consult.
This information may vary from year to year. We recommend to inquire with the accommodation