The Briallos Pilgrims’ Hostel is a modern and cosy public hostel located in the town of Briallos in A Coruña, 350 metres from the original route of the Pilgrim’s Way. This hostel on the Portuguese Way is exclusively for pilgrims on the Camino de Santiago and is equipped for people with reduced mobility. In its surroundings there are not many services for the pilgrim, and only a grocery store to stock up.
- Address: Lugar San Roque, s/n 36658 Briallos
- Phone: +34 986 536 194
- Ownership of the hostel: Xunta de Galicia
- Possibility of leaving when closed: consult
- Availability: all year round.
- Opening hours: from 13:00 to 22:00
This information may vary from year to year. We recommend to inquire with the accommodation