The pilgrims hostel in Ponte de Lima is a modest and cosy public hostel located at the entrance of the Portuguese town of Ponte de Lima, specifically in the Casa do Arnado. This hostel on the Portuguese Way is exclusively for pilgrims on the Camino de Santiago and is said to have no cushions or sheets for reasons of hygiene. Its opening time is quite late, especially for early pilgrims.
- Address: Largo Dr. Alexandre Herculano 4990-154 Ponte de Lima
- Phone: +351 925 40 31 64 // +351 258 24 02 00
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Ownership of the hostel: Municipality of Ponte de Lima
- Possibility of leaving when closed: consult
- Availability: all year round.
- Opening hours: from 16:00 to 22:00.
This information may vary from year to year. We recommend to inquire with the accommodation