The Alpriate Pilgrims Hostel is a modest and cosy public hostel located in the Lisbon town of Alpriate. This hostel on the Portuguese Way is exclusively for pilgrims on the Camino de Santiago and belongs to the Associação Via Lusitana in Lisbon.
- Address: Largo de Alpriate, 13 2625-571 Alpriate Largo de Alpriate, 13 2625-571 Alpriate
- Telephone: +351 915 595 213
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Hostel Ownership: Associação Via Lusitana
- Website: www.vialusitana.org
- Possibility to leave when closing: Consult us
- Availability: from April 1st to October 15th
- Schedule: From 14:00 to 15:00 for admission.
This information may vary from year to year. We recommend to inquire with the accommodation