The Porto Pilgrims Hostel is a modest and cosy religious hostel in the Portuguese city of Porto, located on the original route of the Camino, almost 3 kilometres from Porto Cathedral. This hostel on the Portuguese Way is exclusively for pilgrims on the Camino de Santiago and its hospitalero, Óscar Miguel, is a Camino de Santiago enthusiast who knows perfectly both Portuguese ways, and is dedicated to guiding pilgrims.
- Address: Rua Barão de Forrester, 954 921-839 Porto
- Phone: +351 220 140 515 // +351 912 591 321
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Website: www.albergueperegrinosporto.pt
- Hostel ownership: Santa Casa da Misericórdia
- Possibility of leaving when closed: consult
- Availability: all year round.
- Opening hours: from 14:00 to 22:00.
This information may vary from year to year. We recommend to inquire with the accommodation