O Pino de Valga Pilgrims’ Hostel is a modern public hostel located in the town of Valga in A Coruña, 250 metres from the original route of the Camino. This hostel on the Portuguese Way is exclusively for pilgrims on the Camino de Santiago and is equipped for people with reduced mobility.
- Address: Lugar de O Pino, s/n 36646 O Pino (Valga)
- Phone: +34 638 943 271
- Website: https://www.valga.gal/es/turismo/camino-de-santiago/albergue-de-peregrinos
- Ownership of the hostel: Xunta de Galicia
- Possibility of leaving when closed: consult
- Availability: all year round.
- Schedule:from 10:00 to 22:00
This information may vary from year to year. We recommend to inquire with the accommodation