The Mosteiro de Vairão Pilgrims Hostel is a beautiful public hostel located in one of the floors of the Vairão Monastery, near the São João Chapel, in the town of Vairão. This hostel on the Portuguese Way is exclusively for pilgrims on the Camino de Santiago and the monastery in which it is located is nearly a thousand years old.
- Address: Rua do Convento, 21 4485 Vairão
- Phone: +351 256 837 240
- Website: www.mosteirodevairao.blogspot.pt
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Ownership of the hostel: Vila do Conde City Council
- Possibility of leaving when closed: consult
- Availability: all year round.
- Opening hours: from 14:00 to 22:00.
This information may vary from year to year. We recommend to inquire with the accommodation