The pilgrims’ hostel of São Pedro de Rates is one of the most important hostels of the Portuguese Way, as it was the first one. Set in an old house with a garden, this Portuguese Way hostel is exclusively for pilgrims on the Camino de Santiago and features a granary and a pilgrim museum.
- Address: Rua de Santo António, 189 4570-503 São Pedro de Rates
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Website: www.alberguederates.pt
- Ownership of the hostel: Municipality of Póvoa de Varzim
- Possibility of leaving when closed: consult
- Availability: all year round.
- Opening hours: from 14:00 to 22:00.
This information may vary from year to year. We recommend to inquire with the accommodation