Casa da Torre Pilgrims’ Hostel is a wonderful public hostel located in an old 16th century house renovated as a pilgrims’ hostel. This hostel on the Portuguese Way is exclusively for pilgrims on the Camino de Santiago and also serves as an Information Point on the Camino.
- Address: Praza de Ribadavia, s/n 36800 Redondela
- Telephone: +34 986 404 196
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Ownership of the hostel: Xunta de Galicia
- Possibility to exit when closed: no
- Availability: all year round.
- Opening hours: from 13:00 to 22:00.
This information may vary from year to year. We recommend to inquire with the accommodation