Amigos da Montanha Pilgrims’ Hostel is a modern public hostel located in the Portuguese town of Barcelinhos, with doors in two different directions, and with different entrances depending on the day it is open. This hostel on the Portuguese Way is exclusively for pilgrims on the Camino de Santiago and is managed by a non-profit organization such as Amigos da Montanha.
- Address: R. Custódio José Gomes Vilas Boas 71-11, 4755-056, Barcelinhos (Portugal)
- Phone: +351 253 83 04 30 // +351 968 16 37 96 // +351 968 16 45 79
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Website: www.amigosdamontanha.com
- Hostel ownership: Amigos da Montanha
- Possibility of leaving when closed: consult
- Availability: all year round.
- Opening hours: opening 13:00, closing 22:00.
This information may vary from year to year. We recommend to inquire with the accommodation