Roberto Frasinelli Hostel is a modern public hostel located at the exit of the Asturian town of Ribadesella. To rest in this hostel you must have a hosteller’s card, and backpacks cannot be brought inside the hostel. This hostel on the Camino del Norte is not exclusively for pilgrims on the Camino de Santiago, as it accepts all types of tourists.
- Address: Ricardo Cangas, s/n. 33560 Ribadesella – Asturias.
- Phone: (+34) 619 327 020 / (+34) 609 607 200
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Hostel property: Principality of Asturias.
- Possibility to exit when closed: Yes, with electronic key.
- Availability: all year round.
- Timetable: From 09:00 to 14:00 and from 16:00 to 20:00.
This information may vary from year to year. We recommend to inquire with the accommodation