The Portugalete Pilgrims Hostel is a modest public hostel located in the facilities of the Zubi Aldi sports centre, in the town of Portugalete. The hostel only functions as accommodation in the summer months, as it is set up in the pavilions of the complex. That is why this hostel on the Camino del Norte is exclusively for pilgrims on the Camino de Santiago.
- Address: C/ Martín Fernández Villarán, 2 48920 Portugalete – Vizcaya.
- Phone: (+34) 944 729 320 / (+34) 944 729 314 (Tourist Office)
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Ownership of the hostel: Portugalete City Council
- Possibility to exit when closed: No
- Availability: Open from June 1st to September 30th.
- Timetable: From 15:00 to 22:00.
This information may vary from year to year. We recommend to inquire with the accommodation