Baamaonde Pilgrims’ Hostel is a modest public hostel located in the town of Baamonde, in the Concello de Begonte. It is located in an old stagecoach depot that has been restored for pilgrims. This hostel on the Camino del Norte is exclusively for pilgrims on the Camino de Santiago, and the use of a sleeping bag is compulsory.
- Address: Av. Terra Cha, 11 27371 Baamonde (Concello de Begonte) – Lugo.
- Telephone numbers: (+34) 628 250 323 / (+34) 649 093 908
- Ownership of the hostel: Xunta de Galicia.
- Possibility to exit when closed: No
- Availability: all year round.
- Timetable: From 13:00 to 22:00.
This information may vary from year to year. We recommend to inquire with the accommodation