The Lezama Pilgrims’ Hostel is a modern public hostel located in the Uribarri Topalekua Civic Centre in the Biscayan town of Lezama. It has an auxiliary pavilion to increase the number of places in August, and a wide variety of adjoining services. This hostel on the Camino del Norte is exclusively for pilgrims on the Camino de Santiago.
- Address: C/ Garaiotza, 133 E 48196 Lezama – Vizcaya.
- Telephone: (+34) 609 031 526 / (+34) 944 556 007 (Lezama Town Hall)
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Ownership of the hostel: Lezama Town Hall.
- Possibility to exit when closed: No
- Availability: Open from June 1st to September 30th.
- Timetable: From 15:00 to 20:00. Please check out before 08:00.
This information may vary from year to year. We recommend to inquire with the accommodation