The Jakobi Irún Pilgrims’ Hostel is a modest public hostel located in the heart of Irún. It has a great connection with the rest of the city through the RENFE and Eusko Tren train stations, and bus lines, all very close to the hostel. This hostel on the Camino del Norte is exclusively for pilgrims on the Camino de Santiago.
- Address: C/ Lesaka, 18 20301 Irún – Guipúzcoa.
- Telephone: (+34) 640 361 640
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Ownership of the hostel: Irún City Council.
- Possibility to exit when closed: No
- Availability: Open from March 1st to October 31st.
- Schedule: 16:00 – 22:00
This information may vary from year to year. We recommend to inquire with the accommodation