Castro Urdiales Pilgrims’ Hostel is a small and cosy public hostel located next to the bullring in the Cantabrian town of Castro Urdiales. It has a camping area, and in summer the 16 places are small, so sometimes pilgrims are forced to go to the next town. This hostel on the Camino del Norte is exclusively for pilgrims on the Camino de Santiago.
- Address: C/ Subida a Campijo, s/n. 39700 Castro Urdiales – Cantabria.
- Telephone: (+34) 942 871 512 (Tourist Information Office) / (+34) 620 608 118
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Ownership of the hostel: Castro Urdiales Town Council.
- Possibility to exit when closed: Yes
- Availability: all year round.
- Opening hours: From 15:30 to 22:30 from May to the end of September.
This information may vary from year to year. We recommend to inquire with the accommodation