The Bilbao Pilgrims’ Hostel is a modest public hostel located at the exit of the Biscayan capital of Bilbao, just at the foot of the original route of the Camino del Norte. It is quite far from the city centre, although it is well connected by bus lines. This hostel on the Camino del Norte is exclusively for pilgrims on the Camino de Santiago.
- Address: C/ Kobetas, 60 48002 Bilbao – Vizcaya.
- Phone number: (+34) 609 031 526
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Ownership of the hostel: Bilbao City Council.
- Possibility to exit when closed: No
- Availability: Open from March 24th to October 14th.
- Timetable: From 15:00 to 22:00. Please check out before 08:00.
This information may vary from year to year. We recommend to inquire with the accommodation