The Geltoki pilgrims’ hostel is a modest public hostel located in the old EuskoTren station, in the town of Deba, in the province of Gipuzkoa. To stay at this hostel, we must first go to the Municipal Information Office, or the Local Police. This hostel on the Camino del Norte is not exclusively for pilgrims on the Camino de Santiago as it accepts other types of tourists.
- Address: Plaza de Arakistain, s/n (Railway Station) 20820 Deba – Guipúzcoa.
- Telephone: (+34) 943 192 452 (Deba Tourist Office)
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Ownership of the hostel: Euskal Trenbide Sarea.
- Possibility to exit when closed: No
- Availability: all year round.
- Timetable: From 12:00 to 22:30.
This information may vary from year to year. We recommend to inquire with the accommodation