Cadavedo Pilgrims’ Hostel is a small and modest public hostel located in the Asturian town of Cadavedo, in the municipality of Valdés. It is located at the end of the village in a discreet house 60 meters from the road. This hostel on the Camino del Norte is exclusively for pilgrims on the Camino de Santiago.
- Address: Antigua general, s/n 33788 Cadavedo (Concejo de Valdés) – Asturias.
- Telephone number: (+34) 653 128 642
- Hostel Ownership: Municipal
- Possibility to exit when closed: Yes
- Availability: all year round.
- Opening hours: from 12:00 to 22:00
This information may vary from year to year. We recommend to inquire with the accommodation