Bodenaya Pilgrims Hostel is a curious and cozy private hostel located in the Asturian town of Bodenaya, in the municipality of Salas, whose main philosophy is the authentic hospitality to the pilgrim. This hostel on the Camino Primitivo is exclusively for pilgrims on the Camino de Santiago and there are communal dinners and breakfasts, starting from the donation. Pets are allowed and they have places adapted for pilgrims with reduced mobility, although there are few places.
- Address: Lugar Bodenaya, 27, 33891 Bodenaya, Asturias: Lugar Bodenaya, 27, 33891 Bodenaya, Asturias
- Phone: +34 645 888 984
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Hostel ownership: Private
- Possibility to exit or not when closed: –
- Availability: March to November (depending on the year may vary)
- Schedule: 14:00 to 23:00
This information may vary. In case of any doubts or queries, we recommend contacting the hostel directly.