The Lugo Pilgrims’ Hostel is a modest and cosy public hostel located in the historic centre of the city of Lugo. This hostel on the Primitive Way is exclusively for pilgrims on the Camino de Santiago and is equipped for pilgrims with mobility problems, although places are scarce.
- Address: C/ Rúa das Noreas, 1 27001 Lugo.
- Phone: (+34) 618 425 578 / (+34) 638 962 807
- Ownership of the hostel: Xunta de Galicia.
- Possibility to exit or not when it closes: No.
- Availability: Open all year round.
- Timetable: From 13:00 to 22:00.
This information may vary from year to year. We recommend to inquire with the accommodation