The San Román da Retorta Pilgrims’ Hostel is a humble public hostel located in the town of San Román da Retorta, in the municipality of Guntín. This hostel on the Primitive Way is exclusively for pilgrims on the Camino de Santiago and was originally a provisional hostel in a kind of rural hut, although it is still used as a hostel today.
- Address: Barrio de O Castrelo 27233 San Román da Retorta (Lugo).
- Telephone numbers: (+34) 676 610 721 / (+34) 638 962 807
- Ownership of the hostel: Xunta de Galicia
- Possibility to exit or not when it closes: No.
- Availability: Open all year round.
- Timetable: From 13:00 to 22:00.
This information may vary from year to year. We recommend to inquire with the accommodation