The Sobrado dos Monxes Monastery Hostel is a historic religious hostel located in the old monastery of Sobrado dos Monxes. This monastery is famous for its hospitality throughout history, and has the title of Individual World Heritage Site of the Camino de Santiago, awarded by Unesco. So much so, that it offers the possibility of tourist tours of the monastery itself, in addition to the guest house. This hostel on the Camino del Norte is exclusively for pilgrims on the Camino de Santiago.
- Address: Cistercian Monastery of Santa María de Sobrado 15813 Sobrado dos Monxes – La Coruña.
- Phone: (+34) 628 838 965
- Email: [email protected]
- Ownership of the hostel: Community of the Cistercian Order.
- Possibility to exit when closed: No
- Availability: all year round.
- Timetable: From 10:00 to 13:00 and from 16:30 to 20:00.
This information may vary from year to year. We recommend to inquire with the accommodation