The Zarautz Pilgrims’ Hostel is a small and cosy public hostel located in the large Ebro Etxea building in the town of Zarautz in the province of Gipuzkoa. Managed by the Association of Friends of the Pilgrims’ Roads to Santiago in Gipuzkoa, it is only available during the summer months, as it occupies the Artezaleak art classes in the building. This hostel on the Camino del Norte is exclusively for pilgrims on the Camino de Santiago.
- Address: C/ Zumalakarregi, 16 20800 Zarauz – Guipúzcoa.
- Phone number: (+34) 943 005 100
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Ownership of the hostel: Zarautz Town Hall.
- Possibility to exit when closed: No
- Availability: Open from July 1st to August 31st.
- Opening hours: from 15:00 to 22:00
This information may vary from year to year. We recommend to inquire with the accommodation