La Isla Pilgrims’ Hostel is a renovated public hostel located in the Asturian town of La Isla, in the municipality of Colunga. Located in the old schools, this hostel has sea and mountain views. This hostel on the Camino del Norte is exclusively for pilgrims on the Camino de Santiago.
- Address: C/ Camino Corvera, 121 33341 La Isla (Colunga) – Asturias.
- Telephone: (+34) 684 661 467
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Ownership of the hostel: Principality of Asturias / Council of Colunga
- Possibility to exit when closed: Yes
- Availability: Open from March 1st to December 12th.
- Timetable: From 13:00 to 20:00.
This information may vary from year to year. We recommend to inquire with the accommodation