Serdio Pilgrims Hostel is a beautiful public hostel located in the old schools of the Cantabrian town of Serdio, in the municipality of Val de San Vicente. This hostel on the Camino del Norte is exclusively for pilgrims on the Camino de Santiago.
- Address: C/ Poblado Serdio, 11 39549 Serdio ( Val de San Vicente) – Cantabria.
- Phone number: (+34) 664 108 003
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Hostel property: Val de San Vicente Town Hall
- Possibility to exit when closed: Yes
- Availability: all year round.
- Hours: Until 22:00. Please check out before 10:00.
This information may vary from year to year. We recommend to inquire with the accommodation