Boimorto Pilgrims Hostel is a modern public hostel located in the town of A Gándara, in the municipality of Boimorto. It is located on the shore of an artificial lagoon, and very close to the old tile factory rehabilitated. This hostel on the Camino del Norte is exclusively for pilgrims on the Camino de Santiago.
- Address: C/ Lugar Cernadela, 3 15817 Boimil (Concello de Boimorto) – La Coruña.
- Phone: (+34) 660 789 189 / (+34) 690 049 799
- Email: [email protected]
- Ownership of the hostel: Xunta de Galicia.
- Possibility to exit when closed: No
- Availability: all year round.
- Timetable: From 13:00 to 22:00.
This information may vary from year to year. We recommend to inquire with the accommodation