The Jesús Otero Pilgrims’ Hostel is a small and cosy public hostel located in the garden of the Jesús Otero Museum, in the Cantabrian town of Santillana del Mar. Located next to the Collegiate Church, this hostel on the Camino del Norte is exclusively for pilgrims on the Camino de Santiago.
- Address: Plaza Abad Francisco Navarro, s/n. 39330 Santillana del Mar – Cantabria
- Telephone: (+34) 942 840 198
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Ownership of the hostel: Santillana del Mar Town Hall
- Possibility of leaving when closed: consult
- Availability: all year round.
- Timetable: From 16:00 to 20:00.
This information may vary from year to year. We recommend to inquire with the accommodation