The Castro Urdiales Pilgrims’ Hostel is a modest religious hostel located behind the convent of the Carmelite Fathers in the Biscayan town of Markina-Xemein. Managed by the Agrupación de Hospitaleros Voluntarios del Camino de Santiago for Bizkaia, this hostel on the Camino del Norte is exclusively for pilgrims on the Camino de Santiago.
- Address: C/ Del Carmen, 5 (Access by Fray Bartolomé street) 48270 Markina-Xemein – Vizcaya.
- Phone: (+34) 946 166 019 / (+34) 609 031 526
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Hostel ownership: Carmelite Fathers
- Possibility to exit when closed: Yes
- Availability: Open from March 24 to October 14
- Timetable: From 15:00 to 22:00. Please check out before 8:00.
This information may vary from year to year. We recommend to inquire with the accommodation