The Pilgrims’ Hostel of Ourense is a public hostel opened in 2018 and located in the city of Ourense, under the name of Eligio Rivas Quintas, a scholar of the Camino. A few meters from the sources of As Burgas and its thermal pool, this hostel on the Camino Sanabrés is exclusively for pilgrims on the Camino de Santiago and is adapted for people with reduced mobility.
- Address: Rúa Barreira, 22, 32005 Ourense
- Telephone: +34 981 900 643
- Ownership of the hostel: Xunta de Galicia
- Schedule: 13:00 to 22:00
- Possibility to leave when it closes: Consult
- Availability: All year round
This information may vary from year to year. We recommend to inquire with the accommodation