The Pilgrims’ Hostel of Cea is a cosy public hostel dating from 1999 located in the town of San Cristovo de Cea. This hostel on the Camino Sanabrés is exclusively for pilgrims on the Camino de Santiago and is equipped for pilgrims with reduced mobility.
- Address: Rúa Santo Cristo, 5, 32130 Cea, Ourense
- Phone number: +34 600 878 289 / +34 988 282 000
- Ownership of the hostel: Xunta de Galicia
- Opening hours: until 22:00
- Possibility to leave when it closes: Consult
- Availability: All year round
This information may vary from year to year. We recommend to inquire with the accommodation