The Villa de Grado Pilgrims’ Hostel is a beautiful and cosy public hostel located in the Asturian town of Grado. This hostel on the Primitive Way is exclusively for pilgrims on the Camino de Santiago and has priority accommodation for pilgrims on foot, then pilgrims on bikes, on horseback and finally pilgrims with support. This hostel is managed by the FICS, and enabled for pilgrims with reduced mobility.
- Address: C/ Maestra Benicia 1, 33828 Grado, Asturias
- Phone number: (+34) 985 752 766
- Email: [email protected]
- Ownership of the hostel: Ayuntamiento de Grado
- Availability: Open from March 1st to October 31st.
- Possibility to exit when closed: no
- Reception hours: 14:00 to 22:00.
This information may vary. In case of any doubts or queries, we recommend contacting the hostel directly.