The Pilgrims’ Hostel of Cornellana is a beautiful and unique public hostel located in the Asturian town of Cornellana, in the municipality of Salas, just behind the monastery of San Salvador. This hostel on the Camino Primitivo is exclusively for pilgrims on the Camino de Santiago and has a large patio with a couple of tables where you can relax outdoors. According to Covid-19 protocols, it is compulsory to wear a mask and sleeping bag.
- Address: Monasterio de San Salvador de Cornellana, 33850 Concejo de Salas (Asturias)
- Phone: (+34) 635 485 932 / (+34) 985 834 262
- Ownership of the hostel: Ayuntamiento de Salas
- Possibility to exit or not when closed: No
- Availability: All year round
- Opening hours: From 14:00 to 22:00 (from April to October) / From 14:00 to 21:00 (rest of the year)
This information may vary. In case of any doubts or queries, we recommend contacting the hostel directly.